The Chandlery's Top Gifts for Mother's Day
These Mother’s Day Gift Ideas Have the Philadelphia Stamp of Approval
Mother’s Day is right around the corner, which means it’s time to find that perfect gift for mom. We know Mother’s Day can be stressful and that sometimes it feels impossible to find that one-of-a-kind gift to celebrate all Mom has done for you this year. So, our team at The Chandlery has put together the ultimate 2021 Mother’s Day gift guide filled with creative ideas and Philadelphia-approved products any mom would love. Make Mom’s day special with unique handmade goods she can cherish or fun finds you can enjoy together. Here are our Mother’s Day gift recommendations.
Dried Mother’s Day Flower Bouquets
Moms love flowers, so give her a bouquet that will last forever. At The Chandlery dried flower bar, you can create a one-of-a-kind floral bouquet of beautifully dried stems that will last for years to come. Make your selections and choose a flower bud vase to show off your florist skills. Your mom will love that you made the bouquet yourself! A dried floral bouquet makes the perfect dining room centerpiece, an even higher honor than the refrigerator.
If you can’t tap into your inner florist, don’t worry. We also have dried bouquets expertly arranged and ready to go.
Mother’s Day at Home Spa Experience
If your mom is always on the go and stressed managing the family affairs, give her a relaxing at-home spa day. At The Chandlery, we have everything needed to create a one-of-a-kind spa experience, all from the comfort of home. Put together a complete spa package with a curated combination of scents made for relaxation.
- Vetiver Soap from The Tin Goat - This soap bar features a complex blend of sophisticated scents, including patchouli, sandalwood, and spice.
- Chill Botanical Bath Salts by Petal & Flame - This all-natural bath soak features a luxurious blend of four salt varieties, rose petals, and essential oils designed to promote relaxation of the mind and body.
- Calendula Body Oil by RAM Floral - This lightweight oil blend includes a relaxing calendula infusion and nourishing locally harvested botanicals to hydrate the skin and restore a youthful glow.
- Concrete Soap Dish from Ash True Goods - Don’t forget the accessories! This handmade soap dish offers a contemporary style that can turn any bathroom into a first-class spa retreat.
Mother’s Day Teatime
Treat Mom to a Mother’s Day teatime for the both of you! She will love the surprise and the bonus of getting to spend the day with her favorite child. (You did get her this amazing gift, after all.)
Charcoal mugs designed by Cone 10 are perfect for steeping a hot cup of tea to be enjoyed at the kitchen table or al fresco on the back patio. These will quickly become Mom’s go-to mugs, as they fit perfectly to your hand and offer a warming comfort. Pair the mug set with a screen-printed tea towel by Katharine Watson. This tea time accessory is just as durable as it is beautiful.
Finally, pick a looseleaf tea your mom will love. We recommend:
- Lemon Grey Birdy Tea from Blushing Wren - This elegant tea features notes of citrus, nectar, and floral, perfect for a morning or afternoon tea party.
- Green Be Well Tea from Blushing Wren - This tea is a rejuvenating experience featuring detoxifying green tea, immunity-boosting star anise, and anti-inflammatory calendula petals.
Relaxing Mother’s Day Candles
Of course, all moms love candles! Pick out a scent you know she loves, and she will be able to think of you every time she lights it. Some of our favorite candle scents right now from our Old City Canning Co. line include:
- Bergamot Rose - This candle features notes of bright grapefruit and sweet rose petals.
- Rosemary Sage - This candle takes inspiration from the garden with notes of savory herbs.
- Orange Blossom - This candle features notes of bright orange, sweet jasmine, and rich sandalwood.
Other Great Gifts From Locally Sourced Vendors
Say thanks to Mom with a special gift made just for her. At The Chandlery, we design curated shopping experiences with options to ship to your door, pick up at ours, or browse our store in-person with expert help along the way.
Thank you for supporting independant artists!