Palm Leaf Disposable Plates - 10 Set
Sourced from India by Karmic Seed - Philadelphia Approved by Us
Plan your next picnic, backyard BBQ, or dinner party with sustainability in mind. Karmic Seed was founded with the goal to reduce single-use waste by substituting everyday items, like paper plates, with eco-friendly alternatives made from agricultural by-products. Sourced and hand-crafted in India, Karmic Seed’s product line helps to support ethical trade and reforestation. These palm leaf plates are made from naturally fallen palm leaves that are cleaned and heat pressed using no chemicals or waxes. They are durable enough for a steak dinner or oven reheating yet easily compostable. Enjoy a fashionable and eco-friendly alternative to paper and plastic with these stylish palm plates.
- Sold in packs of 50.
- Pack contains 25 plates in 10” diameter size and 25 plates in 7” diameter size.
- Made from sustainable heat-pressed palm leaves.
- Plates are microwave, oven, and freezer safe.
- Features leak proof design.
- Product is heat resistant, non-toxic, compostable, and biodegradable.
- Product is LDPE, HDPE, and BPA-free.